Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bedroom Decor: Update Your Look

I've been wanting to change my bedroom, but I don't want to paint walls or do anything messy. So I'm leaning toward a change of decor and these are some of the things I have been considering:

Wall Stencil: I think a nice stencil is a great way to refresh the look of a bedroom without the mess of paint. I have my eye on this one from 3rd Ave Shore:

Not your average Lighting - Makes for a great wedding gift - crystal feather lights - Vinyl wall art decals stickers by 3rdaveshore

It is so pretty! This whole shop has wonderful stencil with a beach-Hawaii theme. They were one of the first shops I ever favorited on Etsy.




Unusual Art: A piece of art that it's simply unusual and original it's a great addition to your bedroom. I'm loving this piece from Pecan Workshop. It's stunning!

Deco Swoop



New Comforter: Spice up the look by getting new bedding. I have had my comforter for more years than I'd like to admit, and I only alternate it when it's wash day. Although it could be a pricey purchase, overstock.com has a lot of not-so-expensive options for bedding. I'm liking this one which has a coral reef theme and goes great with my already blue walls.



A Reminder: Many of us have so many responsibilities that we find it hard to unwind our thoughts even when we are trying to fall asleep. The bedroom should be a sanctuary for relaxation, and having a physical object as reminder could be a powerful tool. This sign can be found on Studio Liscious on Etsy.

Mirror Word Sign 'Relax' - wall decor, handwriting, typography



I hope you enjoy these items. If you do please visit their stores and leave me a comment.

Stay beautiful,

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment