Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tweet Tweet

Finally decided to get a Twitter account. Now what? I can't really tweet too much because -well- I have to work and do other things :) But I have to say... it's addicting! I've only been there maybe a week, and I'm constantly looking at it when I'm at home, and constantly trying not to look at it! LOL

I'm like a total Bachelor junkie, so now I'm following Sean Lowe's abs Twitter, and all Bachelors and Bachelorettes I like from previous seasons. I'm finding a really hard time not tweeting "personal" stuff! If I get my own account I will NEVER tweet as D&E Handmade Cosmetics. Oh geez! If there weren't enough (and much more important) troubles in the world!

In any case, if you have Twitter, please follow me @de_hawaii. Other than tweeting about the bachelor I promise to post coupons, special offers, looks, and well, more Bachelor! "Tierra-ble" (ha! that's what they're calling Tierra nowadays) is just a train wreck to watch and I'm hoping Sean Lowe keeps her a little longer just to watch her unfold in her pure evilness. Oops! Did it again. No mas Bachelor for now. But please follow @de_hawaii and visit my website www.dehandmadecosmetics.com.

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment