Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cute Find from Wanelo

I've come to love perusing Wanelo and "saving" things that I find super cute. I find Wanelo to be a great marketing tool for my etsy shop so I visit, post, and save often. Today's favorite item is this gorgeous tribal dress from Charlotte Russe. So, OK, I know it's not winter-friendly, but I live in beautiful Hawaii! Pantone reported the colors for this spring and the color "linen" it's just what the bottom of this dress is. Beautiful! Yours for $36 dollars you can find it here.

Tribal Hi-Low 2-Fer Dress: Charlotte Russe
   If you're curious, here are the colors to be trending in Spring 2013:


Thanks for reading! Visit me at www.dehandmadecosmetics.com and sign to the newsletter (to the right and up) to make sure you learn of sales and everything good before anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment