Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to School

Well, talk about a new year and new endeavors! After I finished my masters degree at Hawaii Pacific University in 2011 I swore I was done with school. I do believe in life-long learning, and I love reading and researching (I'm a geek and not afraid to admit it!), but school stresses me out. The fact that there are deadlines and so many books and subjects has always been something I found hard to manage. But now it's time to, yet again, go back to school. Oh my God, I can't believe it! I enrolled in make-up artistry school. Holy Toledo, I just hope it's not too hard! I love making make-up, but applying it on others intimidates the heck out of me.

As you may know I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last July, so that means that I spent the first half of last year getting more and more pregnant and unable to do many in-person events due to that. But now it's a new year and I'm ready to go out with my products. I'm doing Art and Flea every month, and hopefully I will be able to do Women's Expo and the Made in Hawaii Festival. I had scheduled to do the Honolulu Spring Gift Fair, but it got cancelled. What a bummer! Oh well, maybe next year. In the mean time I'll be attending Bella Torre Academy to learn how to make women more beautiful, and I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Good Lord, just wish me luck!

Join my Facebook page to participate in makeup giveaways! Do you like free stuff? Yesss, free is good :) Like us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment