Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Eva (Franco, not Salcedo) Dress and Chevrons


Unless you live under a rock you may have noticed that chevrons have been trending strongly since last year. I don't know what the next big thing will be, but chevrons are cute and I hope they stay here longer!

 I found this super cute chevron dress on Wanelo from Hopes. It can be found here.

RESTOCK EVERLY: Joy For Chevron Dress | Hope's


Hopes has so many cute clothes and accessories, I'm definitely bookmarking them! This one is so dreamy, if I only had a place where to wear it to :-)

Sheer Perfection Maxi Dress: Emerald/Coral

This teardrop beaded necklace is cute, but it's too much for me. It would look great with the chevron dress above to give a pop of color!

Mini Teardrops Beaded Necklace: Turquoise

And today's winner... (haha, in my eyes at least!) it's this baby here. Wow! What a find! Designed by Romanian-born  Eva Franco and available at LIT Boutique, it's only available in a size 4 (yep, not me :-). But if you're interested an you're a size 4 this ziggy dress can be yours for $202 dollars. Gorgeous!

Ziggy dress picture

Please visit my website and don't forget next week is Art and Flea. Hope to see you there!


Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment