Sunday, June 24, 2012

Contractions and Makeup Don't Mix

Ufff, I've been having some tough contractions tonight... I had one order that came in today and I even ended printing the label online. I never do that, I always go to the post office to get postage and drop off all the packages there. But I was afraid I didn't make it to Monday and then the order would stay behind. One of my customers asked me if I was going to close the shop for the time I was in the hospital and I had told her I wasn't planning to, but now that everything is getting way real I think I might. I really don't like closing the shop, I feel like it loses relevancy. Seems like I'm going to have to though, at least from how I'm feeling tonight. I don't think I will have time to update shop announcements, listings, etc. to keep it open AND have all these contractions shennanigans at the same time. My due date is July 9th, so if you're planning to get something do it quickly because this baby is coming SOON....

No comments:

Post a Comment