Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rodan and Fields Guaranteed Results

How many times have you purchased a product with hopes that it will take care of your problem? Acne, wrinkles, freckles, sun spots, etc. During my product training with Rodan and Fields something the doctors said struck a chord: A single ingredient won't do the job. You need a regimen (sounds complicated but it's not). Our products follow multi-med therapy (using the right medicines and cosmetic ingredients, in the right order to transform your skin). The results are astounding, and I haven't had a single client sticking to the product that didn't LOVE the results. Now, let's talk about facts.

1. Everyone wants great skin.

    Have you met anyone who says "I just loooove my crow's feet." You didn't, and you won't. The reality of it is that no one likes to look their age, and unless you live in a cave hiding from the sun all day, guess what? You are aging. If you didn't diligently apply sunscreen and you are now starting to see lines here and there that you hate our Redefine line can help you turn back the clock or prevent all of this from happening in the first place. Our skin is 20% genetics and 80% a result from our environment, so it's never too late to prevent or start rolling your skin with the AMP MD and using Redefine to minimize all those wrinkles and lines that bother you so much.

2. Nobody wants to be in the bathroom with their skin care for an hour.

Ok, I don't know how many things I've tried on my skin, but there's one thing I remember after spending $400+ on the Noevir skin care. #1 it didn't do anything for me. #2 it was hard to use #3 I was supposed to put some kind of peeling mask. Very quickly I became discouraged with the whole thing, sad that I'd spent hundreds of dollars on this line that I found so hard to use. When I was introduced to Rodan and Fields and I do my research a few things attracted me, and eventually attracted me to the business side of it: all the lines have clear numbers on the bottles. You don't have to guess what you use first, second, etc because it's clearly marked. Also, there's no "put this on, wait 20 minutes." No. Everything is 30-60 seconds. In 5 minutes you're done. I'm sorry but I don't have time to be cleaning my face for 45 minutes. I have kids to feed and things to do. Rodan and Fields understands that. The last thing that attracted me to was the 60-day money back guarantee. Don't like the product? Not working for you? You have 60-days to send it back and get a full refund. I don't know any store in this country that will let you use skin care for 2 months and then allow you to return it.

3. You want to look HOT
Ok, so you want to look hot, but that nagging acne and that nagging dull skin, you're like "I have to put on my makeup or I don't feel good." BS! With Rodan and Fields you can wake up feeling hot, go to sleep feeling hot. I'm a professional makeup artist, people pay me to make them look hot, but I want you to feel hot after you take the makeup off. A bottle of MAC Studio Fix (my favorite foundation) is $30. So you can't just put on foundation right? You have to do all the other steps. I don't have time for that, even as a pro I don't do it, and ever since I got on Rodan and Fields I DON'T NEED IT! My clients CAN'T BELIEVE I'm not wearing foundation. For less than what you pay for a drink at Starbucks you can have the skin you want.

Rodan and Fields is an amazing product. You'll be so happy with your results that you'll tell all your friends. That's the beauty of network marketing and the reason why the doctors pulled their products out of retail. I'm simply happy that I can offer it to my clients and friends! I'll give you a cheat sheet of our products:

Redefine: For the appearance of wrinkles, pores, and loss of firmness.
Reverse: For brown spots, dullness, and sun damage.
Unblemish: For acne and post acne marks.
Soothe: For sensitive skin, irritated skin, or facial redness.

Do you have any questions? Feel free to message me to eva.r.salcedo@gmail.com or call me at 808-232-4773. If you'd like a sample of our micro dermabrasion paste drop me a line with your name and address. To view our products visit desmakeupstudio.myrandf.com. To learn more about the business opportunity visit desmakeupstudio.myrandf.biz.

Thank you for reading!
Eva

Eva's Six Week Results with the Reverse Regimen and the Macro Exfoliator Once a Week


No comments:

Post a Comment